Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

delta girl is GROWING

Drumroll please! As many of you know over the last 5 crazy and blessed years I had assistants from time to time and currently have an amazing wholesale photog manager Molly Flinn. Well…. after Delta Girls BEST year yet and the launch of the new website I want to have more time to explore expanding Delta Girl in MANY ways. One is the new Pallet Wood Upcycled States. Side-note: Are they not completely rustic chic? I have plans to collab with Pixelimpress on a new line of one of a kind Delta Girl exclusive stencils and more.. more… more... up my sleeve in the the coming year. I want to expand is the exciting end of the story and I need help to do that! I have hired two new Delta Girl Faces and I am  honored and excited to introduce you to my new Creative Director Alexis Knox and Customer Service Representative Megan Furtek. I am soooo lucky to have found these two gems and they are going to help Delta Girl grow and help keep lil' ole' me on track! I have created over 2000 frames this year and trying to keep all those orders strait in ONE head gets a little tricky! Megan is going to help me out there and Alexis is going to be by my side painting and distressing and MORE. Molly will be helping all you photographers design and pick gallery walls for your clients. We are going to be a amazing team and this is something I have dreamed of for years now and for it actually to HAPPEN is a GOD GIVEN gift. The new website has allowed me more time to do what I love, which is to paint and distress.  Now Alexis, Molly and Megan are going to give me even more time to expand Delta Girl. We have so many ideas we want to share, but we have to keep you guys in the dark just a while longer while we finish the year. 2015 will be Delta Girl Frames BEST year ever! I am so thankful for all my customers and almost all of you I have known and become friends with over the years and THAT is such a blessing in ANY career . I KNOW without a doubt our new team will do the same along side me! So you can learn a little more about my new gals here you go! 

Alexis Knox
Greetings Delta Girls! My name is Alexis Knox, the creative director of our beloved Delta Girl Frames. A little about me - I am a wife to my (zany) husband Mark, and mom to two sweet (and oh-so-active) girls, Avery and Taylor. Having been an loyal DGF customer for more than 4 years, Sarah Ella and I became fast friends as we worked together to create some of my most treasured spaces in our home. Wall-by-wall she worked with me to bring my unique visions to life - creating completely custom arrangements that not only captured our family and our aesthetic perfectly, but are always THE 'wow' factor that leave my guests and family saying...where did you get those?!  Through the years, Sarah Ella and I continued to have far too much fun working together, having similar tastes and visions and together developing amazing new arrangements and patterns. I even joked - if ONLY my day job could be as enjoyable and rewarding as coming up with these amazing frames and gallery walls. The Lord sure does have an amazing sense of humor and what a vision! Fast forward four years, when Sarah Ella offered me the opportunity to join DGF as her creative director, making our projects a daily reality - I jumped at the chance! Having been the director of communications for a fortune 200 company for nearly 10 years, I was desperate for a more creative and fulfilling way to bring my design visions to life in a very real way. I am proud to be a part of the DGF family; and look forward to working with you as together we bring that same unique WOW factor to all of your treasured spaces and memories. <3 span="">

Hey ya'll! My name is Megan Furtek, Delta Girl Frames Customer Service Representative. I have drooled over these frames for years and am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful company with these amazing women! I'm a wife to my husband Justin and mommy to our fun-loving daughter Emma. I have always loved to paint and be creative and also have a degree in marketing. I have over 10 years experience in sales and marketing and can't wait to combine these loves and work with you!
~Megan




Photobucket

No comments: